Can anyone tell me how to upload a video clip from You tube to blogger? I have some videos I can't get uploaded straight through blogger so I'm trying through You tube. Thanks.
Okay yes, I am a blog stalker. I used to work with Mike at Meridian. Anyhow, you can go to the video on youtube after you upload it then on the right hand side is a box and it says Embed. Control Copy that whole HTML then on your blogger while you are composing switch your tab in the upper right to "edit HTML" and Control V the enbedded HTML from youtube that you copied. Click the tab back to compose, it will just be a box that you see but once you post it will show up. Hope that helps.
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
1 comment:
Okay yes, I am a blog stalker. I used to work with Mike at Meridian. Anyhow, you can go to the video on youtube after you upload it then on the right hand side is a box and it says Embed. Control Copy that whole HTML then on your blogger while you are composing switch your tab in the upper right to "edit HTML" and Control V the enbedded HTML from youtube that you copied. Click the tab back to compose, it will just be a box that you see but once you post it will show up. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment