Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vegas baby.

We spent a weekend in Vegas with Mike's sister and her family for the baptism of one of their kids. Though we wish they lived closer to us, it's nice to have somewhere to get away to. Mike's brother was able to schedule a work trip at the same time so he let us all enjoy his hotel pool while he pretended to work all day. I included a few pictures of Jaida and Mya's cousins because their parents don't have blogs and I don't want the kids to feel bad. :)

It was cold. Like in the 50's cold. And they claimed the pool was heated, but that's up for debate. The kids didn't seem to mind. Although most of their water time was in the hot tub. I spent the entire day on a lounge chair in my hoodie. And took all the pictures from that same lounge chair. Grateful that day I had a long zoom lens even if it did make me look like a child predator. Whatever.

It wasn't nearly a long enough vacation. Next time we'll stay longer. Get ready Paxtons.







If Mike's in a hoodie, you know it's cold. And then Mya wandered a little too far in the water and he had to jump in. No more hoodie.


















I really need a 10 year old around here. Lexie--wanna come?!










These were taken during half-time (lunch break) up in the hotel room.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I agree that your stay was way to short. You are welcome any time for any length of time. Um, you know Lexie would take Jaida and Mya anytime. Cute pictures.

Jacqui said...

Child predator. You crack me up.

That picture of the baby in the bathing suit wearing a winter cap is priceless. Good one.