Monday, July 20, 2009

Ross. Party of 5.

So I suppose at some point it's appropriate to make a blog announcement that we're adding a 3rd little monster to the Ross crew. I am now 16 weeks pregnant, feeling fat, and always tired. But VERY grateful to be pregnant. Well, at least to be having another baby. I don't dig being pregnant.
We waited to tell the girls until I was 12 weeks because secrets are not well kept in our house. Jaida couldn't even speak she was so excited. And Mya had no clue what we were talking about. But then she caught on and started telling everyone her mom was going to the hospital to have a baby. She doesn't understand the concept that babies take forever to grow.
We're obviously excited. Yes, the baby was planned. I had a mild panic attack when I first found out just because the whole thing is kind of scary. We're also a little nervous about having to switch from a man-to-man defense to zone defense, but we should be okay. Mike and I are pretty good defenders. :)
We will be having an unltrasound in 3 weeks to make sure the baby has all it's limbs and organs. We'll also find out the sex, only because we're curious, not because we care. :)
The official due date is January 4th, but I will most likely be induced the last week of December cause my babies get BIG.
So here's to baby number 3. We're looking forward to meeting you.




Just because I knew you all wanted to see the stick I peed on.

9 comments:

Mommy McD said...

Yay for Christmas babies! Braxton tells everyone he's like Jesus. Not a bad person to share a birthday - in my opinion anyway. Hopefully the girls keep you busy and the pregnancy passes quickly and easily! Congrats!

Clarke and Kamie said...

exciting! congrats! just a little behind me--my ultrasound is wednesday. I am so impressed you could wait till 12 weeks to spill the beans to the girls. I was so freakin sick Mariko knew something was up after a few weeks.
I'll be waiting to hear all about the ultrasound! Maybe we'll both get a third girl:)

Ann said...

Congratulations, Linds! Your kids are very lucky to be assigned to you!

Melissa said...

Congrats, my friend. The world's a better place for all the Rosses in it.

kristin said...

Don't pretend you don't care what it is........ We all know it is another GIRL!!!just kidding- I am counting down the days till the ultrasound though!!

Devyre' said...

You are a Pro at zone defense!!! I am so happy for you and your family. You are a terrific mom and any baby is lucky to come into your family. You will probably have more help than you need. What fun!! Congratulations!!!!

Summer also knows as the krazy cake lady said...

So happy for you! 3 is a blast and whats one more kiddo to the pot! Boy or girl I hope you get a soccer player.

PADA said...

Congratulations to all of you. We need another little addition to the family festivities. Love readin your blog. Aunt Marj

Chad and Amy said...

We are so excited for you guys. Congrats! Your girls are so stinkin' cute, I am hoping you have another girl. And the transition from 2 to 3 is so much easier than 1 to 2. Good Luck!