Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Tour de France.
Seriously. Is anyone else following the Tour? (besides you, summer:) ). It's fascinating. I watch it every day. And Mike loves to tease me about it. Those riders are insane athletes. They go straight up a mountain over 20mph. Who does that? They're not completely human. And it's so much more than just riding a bike. Craziness. If you haven't read "It's not about the Bike" by Lance Armstrong, you should pick it up. It's a great read. I read it after Lance supposedly retired so I was bummed that I didn't get to follow him in a Tour. But now he's back. so I'm reading it again and the whole thing (the tour) is absolutely amazing! Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Time to start riding! Readin while watchin (le tour). I just got approval 2 weeks ago to start after knee surgery so im just starting out. Come join me!
We watch it. Craig loves it. Read the book too.
To see the Tour one day, in real life (ha ha), is on our bucket list. We should go together.
I decided about 5 years ago that Lance Armstrong is the most amazing athlete in the world -- hands down. Logically, that would follow that tour de france cyclists are a close second. However, I don't follow the actual race. My dad is hooked though.
I was in France during the tour 5 years ago. You need to read the second book, it is just as good. We love Lance!
Post a Comment