She turns 3 today! It's a good thing we have a baby on the way, or this birthday would be a lot harder for me. She's so big. She's not a baby anymore. And I hate it. I asked her to stop growing and she said "No. I want to be big and have a baby."
And a funny story. Mya was kneeling down the other day and her foot fell asleep. She stood up and tried to walk, looked at me in surprise, and said
"Mom, my foot is buzzing. . . .can you hear it?"
Love her. More than words can express.




Happy Birthday Miss Mya! I'm glad God sent you with a
lot of personality.
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYA!!
Happy Birthday Mya!!! I feel sad that my children will never have such adorable photos because your mother lives too far away from me to take their pictures. Oh well.
Wow, Linds, those pics of her are beyond gorgeous! Love her eyes in the first one. I saw your Mom at the temple last week. She's so cute.
Happy Birthday Mya, loved the second pic sooooo much. What a doll!!
Post a Comment