CONGRATS!!! He is handsome!!! I hope you have a better post partum with this little guy. PLEASE email me if you need anything. I am just across the lake. Any kind of take out!!!
Happy late birthday baby Carter! That is so exciting Thuey. I can see Jaida features in him already. Can't wait to hear all the details and see all the pictures. Hope you're feeling well. Happy Holidays!
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
17 comments:
Love the name! Glad to hear you're not pregnant anymore. Can't wait for more pictures!
ah, love the name! We have a nephew Carter and he is the cutest little dude. Can't wait to see more pics!!! Hope you are enjoying him!
Congrats, Linds! Glad the misery is over!
CONGRATS!!! He is handsome!!! I hope you have a better post partum with this little guy. PLEASE email me if you need anything. I am just across the lake. Any kind of take out!!!
So he made it before Christmas! Congratulations, my friend. I'm so happy for you and your family.
Congrats Ross Family! I hope you enjoy your little man!
I love him!! He is so cute, and I can't wait to see him again!!
OH, he is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. It was all worth it. What a gorgeous son!
so precious, congrats
Cute! Cute! Cute! We missed you at the Thueson "bash" but you are forgiven. It was fun to see your girls, though. Can't wait to see Carter.
Happy late birthday baby Carter! That is so exciting Thuey. I can see Jaida features in him already. Can't wait to hear all the details and see all the pictures. Hope you're feeling well. Happy Holidays!
congratulations!
congratulations! so glad he came a little early for you...what a nice christmas gift!
He's so cute and all ready looks big! Can't wait to hear more.
SJ
CONGRATS! He is adorable. Enjoy that little guy.
Oh! He is very cute and very precious.
Congratulations!! He is so sweet! What a handsome little guy.
Post a Comment