
Lots of things get pushed to the side when you have a baby. I'm going to try my hardest not to let blogging be one of them. Because it's important to me. So far I'm not suceeding. Typical.
The newest word in our house: "weiner" He has one, they don't. Novelty. And something Mya likes to talk about. It's great. So I apologize if any of you get the "Carter has a weiner" speech when you're around my 3 year old.
3 weeks. Carter "wakes" up. And he's gassy and spits more than he eats. Not sure how, but he does. Mike and I were sitting on the couch yesterday, Carter sound asleep. Next thing I know he projectile pukes on my face. And never wakes up. Pretty impressive.
He likes to be held. Doesn't like his bouncer (bug) and I don't dare put him in our old school swing for fear the girls will launch him out. I need a sling or something because my arm muscles are suffering.
The girls have been pretty good with him. Mya has only landed on him twice with minimal crying. She likes to shake his hand and say "nice to meet you" and she thinks when she talks to him she has to be within one inch of his face. Jaida is currently in the process of negotiating why she should be aloud to carry him around the house. Not going to happen anytime soon.
6 comments:
so funny--our houses are very similar at the moment. Mariko is mini-mom, Kaia is poking the baby. And Jaida got in the car the other day and said "carter has the SAME outfit that Beckett is wearing! They should wear it on the same day and they could totally be TWINS!" (the one Carter is wearing in that picture). Mariko has been praying every night that Beckett will "not be sick anymore" and I finally asked her why she was saying it. "Because he throws up all the time!" oh.
Okay, first of all, why is he so so cute right away. It's supposed to take a while before they get so cute. Second, we love the name Carter - did you know Davis was named Carter for an hour? Third, Congratulations and we were so sad not to see you at the Christmas party but I guess you had a pretty valid excuse. We miss you guys!
What is with your kids and puke???
Sound like you are having fun! Darling picture (of course)
Cute pic! Fun times, Lindsay. I'm happy for you and your brood.
What a cute lil family. around here we call "IT" manhood. Not sure why? But it's something new!
Were Mya and Carter singing in this picture? It's like you're the Von Trapps. You guys are talented :) Some people get all the good genes.
Post a Comment