Oh poo. I am SO sorry. It sucks, sucks, sucks. The third is not the charm when it comes to fussiness/reflux/colic......Taylor has been fussier than BOTH my boys put together - I thought it was a girl thing. But now you have confirmed it's a third child thing. I really wish I could be there to help you out. Soon enough :)
been there... check out this website http://www.tuckersling.com/default.htm. The "straight-jacket" (AKA Tucker wedge/sling) helped Zoe sleep so much better.
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
3 comments:
Oh poo. I am SO sorry. It sucks, sucks, sucks. The third is not the charm when it comes to fussiness/reflux/colic......Taylor has been fussier than BOTH my boys put together - I thought it was a girl thing. But now you have confirmed it's a third child thing. I really wish I could be there to help you out. Soon enough :)
been there... check out this website http://www.tuckersling.com/default.htm. The "straight-jacket" (AKA Tucker wedge/sling) helped Zoe sleep so much better.
oh sorry! i hate reflux!
Post a Comment