**Mya has suddenly decided bedtime isn't cool. And she wants to sleep in MY room. She usually wanders in around 3am, makes all sorts of noise so she wakes up Carter, and then tries to kick Mike out of his side of the bed. This needs to be rectified immediately.
**Carter is still waking up every 2 to 3 hours. It's like I still have a newborn 6 months later. Not cool, Carter. Not cool.
**Carter is also refusing to let other people hold him. As in he screams when other people hold him. Again, not cool.
**Currently my lips are tingling and partially numb. No idea why. Is that something that should concern me?
**When I wake up in the morning, it usually feels like I never went to bed. Not diggin' that.
**I have a lot of really amazing friends. I got really lucky.
**I wonder what life would be like if I didn't live close to family. Very different (not in a good way). I definitely prefer to have family close by.
**I wish we could travel more. I love to travel. Even with a baby.
** Jaida already thinks I don't know anything. She doubts pretty much everything that comes out of my mouth. One day I'll tell her my grade point average in high school and that I graduated Magna Cum Laude from BYU. And she'll probably still think I'm dumb.
**It's late and though I have a boat load of things to work on, I'm going to bed. Because sleep is rare and precious around here. Goodnight.
3 comments:
Easy solution (sometimes). Roll together squeezing the little interloper in between. It won't last long...
dude--Beckett has decided he wants to be up all night as well. Just when he was sleeping sooo good. Totally not down with that. hopefully everyone is better at your house? you poor mommy.
You mean me when you are talking about AMAZING friends right?
Post a Comment