Today I am "life stressed". Feeling like I'm doing all of my jobs half way. Mom, Wife, House-keeper, Cook, Photographer, Child Entertainer. Nothing gets 100% because there just doesn't seem to be enough to go around.
My back is slowly recovering. Slowly. Doesn't help that I'm hefting a 20 pound ridiculously wiggly baby around all day. He wants to crawl. Badly. Today I sat him in a laundry basket so I could change laundry loads. And he managed to pull himself up into a standing position. Pretty sure it's too early for that. He also zooms all over the house in his walker. And I have found him sucking on the side of the garbage and trying to stick his fingers in an electrical outlet. Time to start baby proofing.
And he is high energy. And thinks sleeping for a stretch longer than 15ish minutes isn't necessary. By the time I get him down in his crib and back down the stairs, he's usually awake. But put him on his daddy's shoulder or in someone's arms and he'll give you maybe 45.


1 comment:
He's getting so big. I'm excited to see him this week.
Post a Comment