If he can swing something, he will. And chances are, he'll break it. He broke my favorite spatula. Sad and ridiculous that I even have a favorite spatula. But I do. Or at least I did. If he has something in his hand and it's longer than 2 inches, he swings it like a bat or a golf club. And he's always on the lookout for a ball to hit. But if there's no ball, anything will do. Like walls, or tvs, or people. We all have to be on our guard at all times. Every one of us has been hit, hard, by something Carter is swinging. New little brother watch out. Carter will make no exception for you. Life with boys.....my girls never break stuff.....
But we're thinking he may have a career in golf.....one of our kids needs to make us a lot of money. :)


2 comments:
I totally have a favorite spatula. I'd just about cry if it broke. Love that he's playing your dishes.
It is not sad or silly. I have favorite spoons, spatulas, knives...
Or, it is sad and silly and we'll blame it on Thueson genes.
Post a Comment