I am definitely getting much bigger much faster this pregnancy. My uterus unfortunately knows how this goes and just decided to get the "get huge" part over with earlier than normal. I'm not a fan. I'm going to be a house by December.
We had a really bad day on Tuesday. Really bad. Started bad. Stayed bad. Ended bad. Just one of those epic mom fail days. At one point during the day, while at the store with Mya and Carter, I looked at Mya (who was in a serious "mood") and pleaded "Mya can you please just make one part of my day easy today?". Without pause or hesitation she looked back at me and said "Mom, can you please just make one part of my day fun today?" Touche Mya. Touche. I think it may have been the only time I smiled the entire day.
Baby number 4 is picking up in activity. Carter was a complete spaz while in the womb. This baby seems to be following in his footsteps. I am now locating and removing anything and everything breakable in my house and looking into bubble wrapping the entire inside of our home. We're in trouble.
We just got back from a weekend in St. George. We think there was too much chlorine in the pool or hot tub. Both girls (and all their cousins) coughed all weekend. And Mya spent one entire day puking. Pretty sure the vacation Gods hate me. (Carter threw up at least 4 of the 7 days we were in Lake Powell. And last time we went to Powell, Mya had cryptosporidium. Boo.
I already have all 3 kids Halloween costumes. In September. Seems wrong for some reason.
I started Christmas shopping today. I kinda love Christmas shopping. I even volunteer to do it for other mom's. So much fun. With the baby coming in early December, I plan to be done with Christmas shopping hopefully by early November.
One thing I'm looking forward to most after popping out the baby is running on my treadmill. So depressing to be almost fully trained to a marathon and now I can barely walk up the stairs. Takes soooooo long to build it up, and nearly no time to lose it all.
My pregnancy food of choice right now is Twix. Twix. Really? I'm not usually a candy girl. Why can't it be carrots, or something healthy? When I'm pregnant, health kinda goes out the window. I'm fat and kinda miserable so I'm going to eat whatever I want, whenever I want. That could possibly be the reason I am the size of a baby elephant. Maybe.
Jaida started 2nd grade. We've now made it nearly 3 weeks and she hasn't cried while I drag her to the car yet. I'm sure it will come. But 3 weeks is better than last year. She did throw up the first week of school and had "stomach aches" but I made her go anyway. School is definitely a love/hate for her. And thus me.
Mya started her 2nd year of preschool. She couldn't be more excited. And she is easily a head taller than every other kid in the class. I could slip her into Jaida's class and no one would notice she didn't belong. She's a tall one that girl. Someone might catch on when they realized she can't read. Minor detail.
Carter still wakes up 3 or 4 times a night. Still haven't figured out the night time belly issues. We have 3 months. Things are gonna get ugly around here at nights come December. At least I won't have to adjust to being woken up all night. Got that one down. Carter's longest stretch of sleep in his nearly 2 years of life is 5 hours. And that's only happened a few times. I am fully aware things could be a million times worse. I'll take waking up a few times a night over a lot of other things. It'll work itself out eventually. I hope. :)
My brother Burk came to St. George with us over the weekend. He's still on crutches. And his brain injury is definitely more noticeable now that he's off most of his meds. Really hoping that goes away. He foolishly decided he could ride a bike while we were there. I warned him he was going to crash. He tried anyway. About 30 feet into the ride, he ran into a tree. I didn't see him hit the tree, I just looked over and saw him flat on his back, mangled in the bike. I went to go help him, but was laughing too hard to make it to him. Mike had to run over and help him instead while I was doubled over, clutching my sides, trying not to go into labor. Sister of the year award.
Enough for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry Carter is not sleeping. That is so hard.
Post a Comment