Monday, May 21, 2012
Summer bucket List
I have a friend who started a movement. A happy family movement whose sole purpose is to help families be happier. It's pretty genius if you ask me.
I love summer. I love having my kids home with me. I love no schedules. I love late summer nights. I love having fun. And i definitely do NOT want summer to pass us by and wonder when august rolls around why we didn't do more. Play more. Live more. This summer the happy family movement has issued a summer bucket list challenge. It's to inspire us all to have an intentional summer. A summer our kids will remember. It also keeps us accountable. I signed up (it's free) AND I'll be sponsoring one of the weeks featuring a giveaway. Sit your kids down and make a list of fun things your family wants to do this summer. We made ours tonight (which I'll post later after I've narrowed it a bit) and the girls were ready to start on the activities right then (we're pretty pumped for summer around here). Then sign up at the summer bucket list challenge and you can win prizes just for having fun with your family.
Do it. You won't regret it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment