Wednesday, September 3, 2008

F.O.U.R

Jaida's birthday. Always a party.
A few presents. Cinderella. Yea for dress-ups.
Then we went to the American Fork pool for a little swimming. It was packed. And Mya didn't want to get out of the lazy pool.



We got her that swim baby a year ago. One of our best toy purchases. It's been everywhere. Including Lake Powell. I should probably wash it. :)


The day before her birthday we had a little party. Her original guest list was 25 kids. Um. . .I don't think so. So we had to narrow it down. I cut out all the boys (except her cousin Jeremy who shares the same birthday as her). She cried when i told her no boys.
We did an obstacle course. . .


All the friends.


Pizza.
Cupcakes. I'm not a good cake maker. I've tried a few times and I'm just not good with frosting. So we do cupcakes.

More presents.
A gift from Nana.
Water balloon fight.

And a big thanks to the Hughes for giving my 4 year old a Hannah Montana wig and shirt!

1 comment:

Brit H. said...

Love all of the pics. That was a fun party. Thanks. Also, where is the pic of Mike wearing the wig???