Monday, September 22, 2008

A surprise in the tub.

Mike was giving the girls a bath tonight (the picture is not from tonight). He was sitting in the hall (because the toilet seat isn't comfortable), but could still see the girls heads (because I make him stay in view--yes, they can drown in inches of water--I don't know how, but they can). He noticed Jaida had something in her hand, which she put in the toilet. So he went closer to investigate.
Turns out Mya pooped in the tub. And, instead of shrieking in terror that someone had just deuced in the tub she was in, Jaida, in her motherly fashion, scooped up the poo in her bare hands and dumped it in the toilet where it belonged. (Sorry to all my English teachers for that ridiculous run on sentence).
That-a-girl Jaida! And Mya, we poo in the potty, not in the tub.

6 comments:

Devyre' said...

Your stories get better and better!!! I have to read them when everyone is gone at work because I laugh so hard. You’re so lucky. Jais, Jarrod and I would have FREAKED out if DrĂ©a would have done that.

Rebecca said...

funny funny funny. I can hear Mike, "Jaida, what did you just do?"

Anonymous said...

Oh dude, that is so awesome. Yep!

SJ said...

Unbelievable! That is so gross.

Allman Roca said...

Hey, when I was little I did the same nastiness the the bath. I guess it was a little more messy and my parents made my siblings strain it out. It is awesome to be the baby!!!

Megan said...

Hi Lindsay, Old pal Megan. Oh I need to read your blog more often. I could use a good laugh every now and again. I am thinking its time for you and your little family to write a sitcom about your everyday life. So entertaining!!!!