Don't take my word for it. Read it here. DON'T PANIC.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow. Your girls are beautiful! I found you on NIckell's blog. How are you guys? I was telling Nickell that we should have a guru reunion! I am so glad that I found you! I never saw you again after my farewell, but I appreciated that you guys came. Even though it was 4 years ago!
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
1 comment:
Wow. Your girls are beautiful! I found you on NIckell's blog. How are you guys? I was telling Nickell that we should have a guru reunion! I am so glad that I found you! I never saw you again after my farewell, but I appreciated that you guys came. Even though it was 4 years ago!
Post a Comment