These were taken a few weeks ago. When the sun came out and teased us. Jaida's bike had a flat so she hi-jacked one from the neighbors. J LOVES her bike. And wants to ride it all the time. Rain or shine. She also has trouble staying in her bed all night. So her newest incentive is the bed chart (I've become a chart person. never thought the day would come.). She has to stay in her own bed, ALL NIGHT, for 24 days. Why 24? It takes 21 days to make a habit (so "they" say) so I cushioned it with a few extras. So far she has 7 stickers (but only 6 nights--I bribed her with two stickers one night). The reward--she gets to go pick out any bike she wants. Last night, after taking her back to bed 9 times (I was pretty proud of myself for doing it that many times. And admired her tenacity), I finally threw her in ours. But she's done pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen to more sun!
K I LOVE reading your blog! I think it is one of my favorites. I always laugh. What a great funny life you have! I was so sad that I missed Cami's shower.:( I couldn't get anyone to watch the girl.
Post a Comment