Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Catch up time.

I'm way behind on journaling. Not because I'm a lazy blogger. I simply haven't had time. But I'm resolving to make time. Because it's important to me.
So we'll start with Jaida's graduation from preschool. I still find it kind of funny that there's a preschool graduation. They sang songs and recited poems. Jaida just stood there. Not because she didn't know the words. She knows all the words. But there's no way someone's going to tell her she has to do something. She didn't want to sing, and so she didn't. Well, she did a few times, but most of the time she gave the other kids questioning looks like "Why in the world are you making such fools of yourself." Love that girl.
Congrats to Jaida for making it through her first of many, many years of school.





2 comments:

Devyre' said...

I have had to go to two preschool graduations and a kindergarten graduation for my kids. Luckily they only lasted about 10 minutes!! Conragts Jaida!!!!

kristin said...

I can totally picture the look on Jaidas face while all the kids sang- Love it- she does have some good looks!!