**Today is my mom's birthday. 09.09.09 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mom!!!
**I pulled a back muscle last Thursday and couldn't walk for about 4 days. Mya kept asking me why I was crawling like a baby (I had to crawl around because I couldn't stand up) and Jaida told all her friends I couldn't drive anymore. Thankfully, it is almost fully recovered now. Not fun.
**Mike works out every day and it makes me jealous that I can't run.
**Now that Mya is potty trained, I have found her multiple times completely naked. A few times she was running down the street with a handful of neighborhood kids chasing her and everyone was screaming.
**Why am I already stressed about getting Christmas shopping done? It's 4 months away.
**I'm only 23 1/2 weeks pregnant and I feel like I've been pregnant for a year. Not sure I'm going to make it through this one.
**I have a super awesome cousin who sent me a ginormous box FULL of little boy clothes. Yea, I have cool relatives.
**With Jaida in Kindergarten for 3 hours a day, it's amazing how much more I can get done even with Mya home.
**My two girls could not be MORE opposite in every respect. Crazy how they come with such different personalities.
**How is it that 5 years later, Jaida still doesn't sleep through the night?? Bug.
**I'm redecorating all the bedrooms upstairs as we shuffle kids to make room for the new baby. Anyone want to come paint? :)
**The little guy in my stomach continues to move constantly. And plays soccer with my bladder. I'm expecting one of his limbs to just bust out of my skin any day now.
**It's 10am. Probably time to get dressed and start the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll help you paint, just give me a call.
Get dressed? That's crazy. I put on jeans to go out and run errands - but pretty much any time I'm in the house I'm wearing pajamas...
And Happy Birthday Aunt Kathy!
Post a Comment