Very few accidents later, we can claim Mya as officially potty trained. Including at night. She thinks "underwears" are pretty cool, although she really likes to take them off. This has been a slight problem as we have found her multiple times in the front yard butt naked. It's a lot easier to pull off the underwear than it was to rip off a diaper. And the girl loves her birthday suit. When I tell her she can't be naked outside, she reponds "I don't care." Her typical response for pretty much everything these days.
Thankfully the potty training was not nearly as traumatic as I had invisioned with Mya's occasional tendencies to stick her hands in the toilet. So far, she hasn't retrieved anything out of there yet.
It's a good thing we have another baby on the way because my "baby" isn't a baby anymore. She's a "big girl." And I hate it. Wish they'd stay little forever. I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment