For Jaida's birthday party this year, we did a campout in the front room (which is slowly being converted into a photography studio).
We pitched a tent, had a fire that my dad so cleverly made, ate hotdogs and dirt cupcakes, made juice-box dolls, opened presents, and found lizards buried in balloons in the tent. Thankfully Jaida's birthday happened before Kindergarten started or we would have had a LOT more girls there. She's made lots of friends in Kindergarten which isn't surprising. Social little girl.
3 comments:
awesome party
You have officially crossed over to the "dark" side. Looks like a great party, Mom.
I NEVER did anything that fun.
p.s. this will publish under Regan's name. I am too lazy to log out.
Holy cow, you have a crafty side???I had no idea after all these years that you could make something as cool as juice box dolls!! Very creative party linds i am very impressed!!
Post a Comment