Saturday, November 21, 2009

Disneyland.

We're back. We survived. The baby is still inside me. My feet still hurt.

The trip to Disneyland in a word: Perfect.
Absolutely perfect.

The thing heard most from each girl:

Mya: "I don't want to go on that." The first time around on ANY ride, I had to hold her, while she cried, and said she didn't want to go on the ride. Just for the record, Mya is 40 lbs. And I'm already carrying at least an extra 30 with this baby. So I got to pack around an extra 70 pounds while we waited in EVERY line. That was not so awesome. But I'm the kind of mom that forces her kids to do things. At least once. (maybe twice).

Jaida: "Is that real?" She asked that about everything. Are those princess's real or are they wearing costumes? Is Nemo in the water real? When we went on Soarin' over California, she asked if everything was real?
Nope. None of it's real.

The girls were in heaven. Mya thought the princess's were the coolest thing ever. And Jaida was perfectly behaved the entire time. Mike was a trooper, and I didn't go into labor.
The park wasn't very crowded (for Disneyland standards), the lines were tolerable, the food was mediocre at best, and the fireworks at night were probably my favorite.

I took as many pictures as I could while holding Mya or pushing a stroller or riding a ride. I don't have enough room on my hard drive right now to upload them. So they'll be coming later.

1 comment:

Devyre' said...

YEAY!!! I am glad the girls likes it! I thought about your family everyday wishing I was there. Can't wait to see the pictures.