Friday, March 26, 2010
He thinks he's so big.
It's funny that I already have 2 kids and I still forget when babies are supposed to "do" certain things. So I decided to bust out the Bumbo and see how he did, not remembering if he was old enough yet. It was kind of like a baby on crack. He was spazzing out all over the place. His little spirit is still trying to figure out how to control this new body. He thought he was pretty cool. And so did I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh my goodness. He's adorable.
So DARling. Look at his face!! I love it.
that is so cute!! He looks like a little stud!! Cam never fit in them. by the time he could hold his head up, his legs were to fat!!
I busted out the ugliest laugh when I read the part about the baby on crack!!!
Post a Comment