Thursday, April 1, 2010

Agency.

Sometimes I think maybe Satan's plan was a good idea. Although I thoroughly enjoy my own agency, I don't really care for the agency of others sometimes.
While talking with my dad, he shared something he used to say with his buddies during his residency:
"Life is just a sh*t sandwich and every day you have to take a bite" (It's funny. Laugh)
My mom added that thankfully there are other things to eat.
But a lot of times, the main course--a sh*t sandwich.
It's not depressing to me. It's just how it is. And I guess the point is to make the best of the sandwich.
There's your uplifting thought for the day. :) Enjoy.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

YOU make me laugh.

kristin said...

said just like a thueson!!! how is your sandwich today-- you want to come share some with me!!

Oliver Blog said...

nice