Way to go Jerry. We're pretty proud!!!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
DOCTOR Jeremy Thueson!
Jeremy. My little brother. The one I used to beat up on. And hang out with. And tease. He graduated. From medical school. After four looong years at the University of Utah. And he is now, officially, a doctor!!! My dad, who is one of the finest doctor's to ever grace the earth, retired from being a doctor (at least at hospitals) this past December, so he passed on the torch to my little brother. I've never known how people survive without a doctor in the family. It definitely makes a difference in my life. Jer will be in Seattle for 5 years doing his residency in psychiatry. We've got a lot of "crazies" around so he'll be useful. Hopefully he and Ashley will move back to Utah when they're done. I'll need someone around to get me drugs! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
YAY! How exciting. And I can totally relate to your previous post. I feel the same way most days. I should probably start a therapy fund...
Woo for him!
And Woo for Seattle. I so wish that is where we were living right now.
Congrats to Jeremy! He looks so distinguished! Now on to surviving residency! Ugh!
Post a Comment