I'm not looking forward to the rest of the teeth that have to come out. I think the whole process is disgusting. And I can't criticize her one bit about freaking out about loose teeth. I was the same way. No one was allowed to touch mine and they'd be loose forever before they finally came out. So I leave her alone. They'll fall out eventually.
Friday, July 2, 2010
First tooth.
Jaida didn't get her first tooth until she was about 13 months old. So I thought she'd lose teeth late too. I was wrong. Her bottom tooth was loose and it was slightly on the traumatic side. No one could touch it. And she wouldn't try to wiggle it. Until two weeks went by and she got bumped in the face. And it was hanging by a thread. Nasty. So Mike pulled it. And thankfully the tooth fairy remembered to come.
I'm not looking forward to the rest of the teeth that have to come out. I think the whole process is disgusting. And I can't criticize her one bit about freaking out about loose teeth. I was the same way. No one was allowed to touch mine and they'd be loose forever before they finally came out. So I leave her alone. They'll fall out eventually.

I'm not looking forward to the rest of the teeth that have to come out. I think the whole process is disgusting. And I can't criticize her one bit about freaking out about loose teeth. I was the same way. No one was allowed to touch mine and they'd be loose forever before they finally came out. So I leave her alone. They'll fall out eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so not looking forward to this adventure. I hate even getting my teeth cleaned. Teeth are gross.
Post a Comment