Our latest attempt to keep this kid happy. He's a pretty discontent baby if he's not being held, moved around, and constantly entertained. Little does he know, I have two other kids, a small business, a husband, and a house to keep clean. Though I'm pretty good at doing just about anything with one hand, my back and mind are suffering.
Time for the Johnny-jumper. He didn't quite catch on to the jumping. Just lots of spinning. And then he was done. The girls think it's awesome and I'm just waiting to catch one of them in it or spinning Carter as fast as they can.



3 comments:
You keep your house clean? I've decided to give it up. My kids are up -to-date on their tetanus shots...
He's so freakin cute. Did I ever tell you Beckett's jumper experience??? It's a good one. Remind me when you see me:)
You know they'll be spinning him around like crazy. I sure miss your little animals.
Post a Comment