Monday, July 12, 2010

Two-wheeler.

Miss Mya at the ripe age of 3 asked her dad to take her training wheels off. "I'm ready, dad". So he did. And we spent a day trying to help her get the hang of balancing. Training wheels made her lazy and she wanted to start going with both feet on the pedals. And she has a habit of not paying attention while she's riding. "Mya, quit singing and pay attention."
Mike and I both had moments where we were holding Carter in one arm and sprinting down the street balancing Mya with the other hand. It was awesome. Thankfully she caught on quickly.
Now she rides WAY too fast and tends to crash more than I'd like. But she's quite proud to announce "I can ride a two-wheeler"










1 comment:

Mommy McD said...

Amazing. Braxton is closer to five and can still barely pedal.

Of course, he can still barely reach them....