Saturday, September 18, 2010

Initiated.

It's like a rite of passage for grandkids in our family. To take the inaugural ride on the lawnmower with grandpa. And most babies cry the first little while. Because it's loud. And currently it backfires even louder. True to fashion for Carter's life, he was opposite of "most" babies. And he didn't cry. He actually quite liked it. Temporarily at least. He doesn't really like anything for very long.
But he has officially been initiated into the lawnmower wagon train. Here's to many more years to come.




2 comments:

Mommy McD said...

Braxton's been on that.
I wonder why I didn't take pictures of said event...

And, I love love LOVE the RUN DMC shirt!

PADA said...

Oh! These pictures remind me of the camp outs you and your cousins had in Grandma Thueson's back yard. Keep up the traditions. What fun memories you are making.