AAAAHHHHH!!!! You are so brave!!!! I am excited!!! Planned or not planned? Or are you just trying to get out of running your marathon? I love little Thueys running around this world!!
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
10 comments:
I have enough excitment about this for all of us!!! YEAH!! I hope finally this will be SherelKra JenliHolJane!!
Thank you for not being horrible like I was and waiting to announce until 20 weeks. :)
Also, sonograms are weird.
Oh Linds....congratulations and bless your heart!! That is one lucky little kiddo!!
AAAAHHHHH!!!! You are so brave!!!! I am excited!!! Planned or not planned? Or are you just trying to get out of running your marathon? I love little Thueys running around this world!!
How exciting! Good thing big families ROCK!!!! (I'm one of 4 kids, so just a weee bit partial). :D
AWESOME!!! Hope you are feeling decent-ish.
AWESOME!!! Hope you are feeling decent-ish.
Congrats! Congrats!
wow go girl!!!
:) You can do this. I mean I know you know you can do it, but....I'm just...stating it. You know. For reference in those crazier moments.
Post a Comment