Mike ran the Ogden marathon. A marathon!! 26.2 miles. He's definitely a big deal. :) He wasn't able to train as much as he would have liked so I think he was a little nervous. He did awesome. I talked him into signing up with me. I was shocked he said yes. Both of us training was hard. It took up all day on Saturdays for us to do it. We talked Bec into coming up from Vegas to do it. And Brian had already ran the Ogden marathon so he was our "go to" guy when we had questions about the course. About a month before the marathon I had to stop training. And a few days before, my doctor said "NO" to running. I was pretty bummed. Really bummed actually. But now Mike will just have to run another one so we can do it together. (And Bec and Brian too...who else is in?? Ogden 2013??) :)
Mike is a marathon finisher!!! Woo hoo!!

4 comments:
I am seriously so amazed and Proud of Mike-- Holy Cow that is huge!! you'll get'em next time!!
Congrats Mike!!! You don't know me but I LOVE your wife!! (friendly love) You are awesome for running that far. I think anyone who can run up the stairs and not be winded is awesome but you rank pretty high in my book for making Thueson so happy!!!
Woo hoo! It was such a fun experience. I really enjoyed it. I am in for 2013. Let's get Rob and Holly to atleast do the half. Maybe by then Ty will do it too.
Congratulations Mike! You are awesome!
Post a Comment