This kid is a complete crazy man in the water. No fear. And doesn't want to be held. And being completely submerged underwater doesn't bother him. Going to Lake Powell in a few weeks has me pretty terrified.
i know what you mean, Emily is the same way. She is a pro in her life jacket. She is three and she knee boarded this week at lake powell. Have a great time.
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
1 comment:
i know what you mean, Emily is the same way. She is a pro in her life jacket. She is three and she knee boarded this week at lake powell. Have a great time.
Post a Comment