We just got back from a weekend of camping. I. love. camping. And thankfully so does Mike. And my girls love it as well. Carter was a bit more apprehensive but he embraced the dirt. Including eating it. And thankfully he did better than I feared. Last year we didn't go camping because Carter wasn't camping approved. But he passed the test this year.
I went in for my Ulstrasound a few weeks ago. I went a week earlier than I was supposed to because I wasn't feeling the baby move and after the last appointment where they had trouble hearing the heartbeat, I was a little nervous. Everything looked great. Baby looked healthy, had all it's limbs, a functioning heart, and is currently in the wrong position--head up, feet down.
And, we're having another BOY!!! I honestly didn't care if it was a girl or boy, but I'm glad Carter will have a buddy. Although I'm afraid this boy will be pretty crazy with Carter teaching him how to be a wild man. Right now, we're just praying for an uneventful rest of the pregnancy, a smooth easy delivery (I laughed out loud when I typed that), a healthy baby, and, most importantly, a baby that doesn't scream every day all day for 5 months. We're very blessed and we recognize that. Due date is currently December 11th. My girls were both induced a week early because I had high blood pressure, and I went into labor on my own 2 weeks before Carter's due date. So I'm thinking he'll be born early December. Guess I better get my Christmas shopping done early.
So 2 girls, 2 boys, great place to stop. :) Hopefully God agrees with us.
4 comments:
Yay! 2 and 2 seems perfect!
So happy you are doing so well and congrats on another boy.
Congrats Thuey! I think you're due a little break these days, just my opinion that I'm putting out there in case anyone is listening. He's one lucky dude that will be loved by one crazy family.
Congratulations! That's fabulous. Ethan would be so jealous of Carter's brother. ;) I am with you on the blogging--so behind it isn't funny but no time to catch up. But I am so not with you on the camping. haha.
Post a Comment