Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gingerbread Houses

Our friends, the Willsons (hey Jeff and Jaimi) had us over for a little gingerbread house decorating. Mike and I don't normally "craft" like that and I think it was our first time ever making gingerbread houses. You'd never be able to tell by our finished product though! ha ha. Jaida enjoyed the frosting, Mya ate lots of candy, I took lots of pictures (surprise), and mike filled in where necessary (such a sport).

1 comment:

Brit H. said...

Lindsay, sorry this might seem random...but I was looking back over some of your past entries and saw your "favorite sports moment" and about died laughing thinking back to that flag getting tossed into the stands! Instant classic! Here is the video link if you wanna post it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrCamfKG1dY

Minor detail: it was Pats v. Ravens and aside from what the video says, that guy was freakin awesome!! -Craig