Wednesday, January 16, 2008
If she were a tub. . .
Does anyone else watch the American Idol tryouts?? I don't even watch the show, just the tryouts. My favorites from the past two nights--the guy who sang the "Stalker" song to Paula Abdul. Best line: "If she were a tub, I would caulk her." Unbelievable. And my most favorite: the girl who wanted to moon Simon and then said she would just go in to "actressing." Actressing. Well said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lol, Those were my favorites too. I've only watched one full season of American Idol. Unfortunately it was this last one with Sanjaya... I'll stick to just the auditions and Hollywood week from now on.
I don't know...that last Spanish guy in the cape and white feather hat had a really catchy tune going. "We're brothers forever!" I couldn't get it out of my head for about an hour last night!
I did think it was kind of funny that they tried to play up Simon's "compassionate" side. Am I the only one who thought that was staged?
Love the auditions. My favorite was the dude who started off "warming up" with his back to the judges and then he was making this weird noise while he was "singing." He then kept crossing his arms and walking around in a circle and then he just kept singing and singing... I just couldn't stop laughing.
Post a Comment