Saturday, January 5, 2008

Skydiving

I just found these pictures on my computer when I was sorting through them all. (I have over 30,000 pictures on my laptop and I'm trying to get it cleaned up). thought it would be fun to post them. The summer before we got married we went on a little skydiving trip up in Ogden. If you haven't done it, you should. The scariest part was driving to the skydive place because i was so nervous. After that it was just fun. Berly, if you read this, we did this well before we signed up for the Life insurance plans! :)








The hats were my favorite part. I'm still not sure why we got the ridiculous conehead hats and the guy strapped to our backs got helmets. . .whatever. The guy who went with mike was so short that when Mike stood up straight, he lifted the guy right off the ground. Pretty funny. Not sure the guy thought so, but we sure did.

2 comments:

Steph said...

You are a brave girl - I really don't think I could ever do that!

Brit H. said...

Been there, done that. Only I went in Tooele. It is way fun though, huh? I need to take Craig. Actually, now that we are married and have kids, I don't think that I would do it again...would you?