Monday, January 7, 2008

The "wrestling suit".



I have told some of you about the infamous "wrestling suit" that Jaida is obsessed with. My sister Kelli gave it to her. It used to be some sort of dance outfit, but I think it's missing something and now just looks like a wrestling outfit. Anyway, thanks Kelli. Jaida wore this for a week straight once. We washed it periodically, but it wasn't worth the fight to get it off her. The only time she took it off was when we had to go somewhere. She really works the camera when she's wearing it. The pictures are a little blurry because I was laughing so hard while taking them.

Jaida's facial expression and pose in the last picture says a lot about her personality. Love that kid.

3 comments:

Brit H. said...

hahahaha. Hey, can we borrow that outfit? haha. Anyway, the pics look great, it must be the new camera (and your amazing skills...)

Rebecca said...

I LOVE HER! I can't wait until she is Lexie's age. Oh my drama!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE HER! I can't wait until she is Lexie's age. Oh my drama!