Saturday, January 5, 2008

Yea for Christmas!!!

We had a great Christmas as always this year. It was weird not having my parents here. Jaida was in heaven because she got to open all the presents. Mya didn't care about opening so Jaida tore through everything. The first thing she noticed was that Santa ate the cookies we left out for him and she was pretty mad. I'm not sure what she expected.

Jaida with Santa's cookies. She saw this on some cartoon and insisted we leave some out for him. You gotta love TV.




She decided the cookies looked good so she helped herself to a few of them before going to bed.



The loot.



We got this chair for Mya and once she saw it, she camped out in it all morning. Jaida would open presents for Mya and put them in her lap until the next one was opened.


Mike surprised me (and I mean absolutely surprised. . .I didn't ask for this nor did I expect him to get it) with a new camera for christmas to "help make my dreams come true" as he put it. What a guy. So supportive. And he managed to make me feel like a complete Shmuck for not getting him something better. There's always next year. :) Perhaps a Malibu!



Jaida loves playing store, and Mya loves eating all the coins that came with the cash register. Fantastic. I'll be expecting one of those in her poo sometime.


Jaida and Mya's rock and roll band. It's REALLY fun to listen to.


Our traditional Christmas breakfast. Growing up, my dad always put food coloring in the food to correspond with whatever holiday it is, so Christmas gets green pancakes and red eggs. it looks gross, but doesn't change the flavor any.


Here's the fam at the end of a long christmas day. Mike and Mya look spent. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What camera? You are so spoiled!