Thursday, July 10, 2008

The return

Waiting for my mom and dad. Their plane came in around 11pm July 3rd. We forgot our huge banner and balloons. :)


More waiting.
Finally!!!!


Luggage retrieval. We needed all those bodies. I think there were 11 suitcases, a few carry-ons and a purse. Only one bag was completely ripped open (broken zipper). They'll never know what fell out. :)
Everyone pick a bag. Or two. Or three.
I was on camera duty so I didn't carry a bag. Pays to be the photographer even if it is with the ridiculous quality of a point and shoot.
The back of the truck FULL with bags. We didn't lose any on the freeway. I did NOT offer for my mom and dad to drive. They learned some inappropriate language, hand gestures, and "moves" while driving on the "roads" in Ghana.

And for those of you who like a little video action. . . .
I'm not sure what my sister Kelli is doing in the background. I'll save any sacreligious comments I may have.






2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Caught the sacreligious part. Hahaha.

Mommy McD said...

Wowzer. The extra baggage fees must have been through the roof!