I think they will be speaking in their ward for their non-homecoming the second week of August for anyone interested. I'll post the for sure date when I know it. More later.
Monday, July 7, 2008
They're baaaaack!
I'll blog more on this. But for those who've been wondering. . . .they made it back!!! Although my mom REALLY wanted to extend, my dad talked her in to coming home. ha ha. Words can't describe how good it was to see them. I gave my mom a big bear hug and said "That was too damn long." They're trying to get back into the swing of things despite coming home to racoons, mice, AND a broken fridge. Bugger.
I think they will be speaking in their ward for their non-homecoming the second week of August for anyone interested. I'll post the for sure date when I know it. More later.

I think they will be speaking in their ward for their non-homecoming the second week of August for anyone interested. I'll post the for sure date when I know it. More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy for you that your parents are home again. I can't wait for you to post more about them, I have always thought they were the greatest people.
Post a Comment