"Mom"
"What?"
"The water is really high in the toilet."
"WHAT?"
"I made the water high in the toilet." (Note-she said this proudly, not remorsefully)
Inspection.
Yep. It's high. And all over the floor.
And the roll of toilet paper I just put on is gone. Well, not entirely gone, there were flakes of it still in the "high water" in the toilet.
After 5 solid minutes of intense and vigorous plunging (which included far too much splashing and two very eager helpers) I gave up and locked the door.
Mike went to work when he got home. I listened from the next room to the sloshing.
In case you're wondering, it's still plugged.
Bathroom out of order. Time to find a toilet "snake".
Jaida now on bathroom supervision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's funny. That same thing happend in Judd's bathroom. I opened the cabinet to find something to fish out he rest of the t.p. And there were ten semi- empty Go-Gurt wrappers. So that's what happened to the Costco pack! Ggrrrrr!
I think my stomach would drop if I heard that coming from my bathroom. I fear clogged toilets. Good thing we have husbands for that sort of thing! I can't imagine trying to plunge with two eager helpers! :-)
hey it's me the "blogger slacker". My life isn't as funny as yours so that is why I haven't posted in A LONG TIME:.. THANKS FOR THE FUNNY STORIES..
DI-
Post a Comment