Friday, January 23, 2009

Keeping warm.

How does an entire week go by so fast? It feels like it was Sunday yesterday.
This seems like a fitting post to mark the end of "Volume 1" of the Ross blog book. After this, I'll be making the blog into a book.

After playing in the snow one day, the girls decided to warm up by the fire.






It was only a matter of time before clothes started being removed. Mya went for a belly warming. . . .


. . . .while Jaida went for the bumb. Mya wasn't happy she couldn't get her diaper down low enough for a full bumb-warming.


This picture will mean more to my siblings. When we were little we used to have competitions to see who could keep their bare bumb by the fire the longest. When it got too hot, we'd run and jump in the bean bag to cool off (love sacs weren't invented way back then). I was probably only 4 or 5 when we did this, but I still remember doing it.

THE END!! On to Volume 2

3 comments:

Devyre' said...

That is so funny but why are you blogging at 6 AM!!!!

Rebecca said...

funny, funny, funny

Mommy McD said...

Awesome. Truly. Where are you getting your blog book made? I would like to do the same - but don't know where to go.