Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Preschool program and Santa.

J's first preschool program. It took a bit of coaxing to get her on the stage. And once she was up there, she just stood there. No singing. No smiles. In fact, she looked around at everyone else like they were a bunch of idiots. No one can make her do anything she doesn't want to. Which really frustrates me while at the same time makes me really love her. Just be you, Jaida. I can't blame her for not wanting to stand in front of a bunch of people she doesn't know and sing. Let the record show, however, she knows ALL the words to every song and rhyme they did that day because I get to hear them every day. Over and over and over again. And surprisingly I don't get tired of it because she sounds so cute.





This was the most participation she gave. A sign above her head. And I did catch her mouthing a few of the words to Rudolph because she just couldn't deny the beat any longer. But it stopped as fast as it started.










At least Santa AND Mrs. Clause came for a visit at the end. Jaida asked for barbie princess's and Mya asked for "wip gwoss" (lip gloss). Thankfully Santa brought both this year.




Enough of the charades. Give me some of that candy lady.











1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I asked for "wip gwoss" too and Santa really pulled through on that one. Thanks Santa! Cute pics!