Monday, January 26, 2009

Things on my mind.

**Why don't my kids sleep through the night?
**Why do my kids throw-up so much? (Mya puked last night. Nasty)
**Mopping is a total and complete waste of time.
**I wonder where I can find an extra $1000 so I can buy that camera I want.
**We really need to buy a boat this year. With all that extra money we have.
**I wish playing with kids toys didn't bore me so much. But it does.
**I need to come up with more "winter" activites for my kids. Right now they're watching Ellen. Can't be good.
**I'm quite sure I have the coolest husband in the entire world
**I find it very unfair that kids come equipped with an "on/off" switch for their ears, but mom's don't. I need one. Badly.
**I've been craving celery. Is that weird? Definitely weird. And no, I'm not pregnant.
**My treadmill is broken. Anyone know how to fix them?
**I wish laundry could put itself away.
**When we get really rich, I'm hiring a chef. Maybe the iron chef. As long as they don't make freaky food like they do on the show.
**Anytime I take a drink of milk, I sniff it first. Even if I just bought it. There's nothing worse than taking a big swig of rotten milke. Yes, I've done it. More than once.
**This year, I'm going to spend more time with friends and family. Because they matter to me.
**I think Jaida came equipped with two completely different personalities. One of which we could do without.
**I'm tired. Really, really tired. And I'm trying to give up Diet Coke so I don't even get a caffeine boost. Boo.
**Time to go play Barbies. Woohoo.

7 comments:

Ann said...

Have I already told you I love reading your blog? I do. And can you PLEASE let me know which company you go with to have your blog made into a book. I plan on doing the same.

Unknown said...

Love this post. And I too am trying to give up DC & its killing me. Good luck.:)

Clarke and Kamie said...

hilarious.
I am wondering the same thing about why my kids throw up so much. Actually just Mariko. We call her the throw up Queen.

Rebecca said...

I am glad I am not the only one feeling a little burned out. Mom chores blow.
You could always come visit. I just got my new lens and could use a lesson. Or you can send your kids down. They can at least play outside and go look at the lake. I don't like playing with kids toys either.
And we have told you how to cure your kids of sleeping through the night.
If your treadmill is still broken you two better get your butts outside, April is coming quick. :)

Jenny and Jared said...

Ha- we watched Ellen yesterday too! Her birthday celebration. Amen on the kid toys being boring- I try really hard but I can only take so much. And, yes its weird to crave celery- but good for you!

SJ said...

Funny. I relate to the sniff test. V thinks I am very weird but I sniff a lot of things before I partake.

kristin said...

I can totally picture you sniffing milk- Have you always done that, or only since you stopped drinking mixed milk???????