One day, however, she managed to get on some build-a-bear shorts on her own. I was surprised. My little brother nearly wet himself when he first saw her. I, unfortunately didn't have a camera at the time.
So I let her do it one more time (and this time I helped her with the tank top) so we could capture the beauty of the moment.
Dear Mya--please forgive me for posting these. But they're just too priceless to not share. I think you're beautiful and love that you make me laugh. All the time.
Sizing up the Santa outfit to see if she can squeeze into that one. It's not stretchy. At all. She tried. And got stuck. And then cried.

When Jeremy first saw her in the shorts, he thought she had split the pants. I informed him that's where the bears tail goes. Still. It was funny.
When Jeremy first saw her in the shorts, he thought she had split the pants. I informed him that's where the bears tail goes. Still. It was funny.
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I am dying. Still laughing. Can't stop. HAHAHAHA!!!
Oh, they make me laugh!
Didn't Britney Spears wear that last week?
Post a Comment