Monday, February 16, 2009
Family Night.
We could have spent the evening studying from the bible, teaching our kids things necessary for their eternal salvation. Instead, we spent the entire night creating Mii's on the Wii for every member in our extended family. In case you're wondering, it's a lot of people. But if anyone needs a Mii, Mike and Jaida are really good at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am impressed, I don't even have a Mii, maybe jaida will make one for me!!
Lol, I wish we had a Wii. I do work in the ER. I'm a volunteer actually - so no pay. But, its my "me" time. I am pretty much the ER minion. I liaze (not sure its a word but I'm running with it) between patients, nurses and patient reps. I also help out the secretary, and make the medical kits for ambulances, and the trauma rooms. Not glorious - but its an in to getting nursing school paid for.
Oh, and I did some checking - apparently backing up on a residential street in a school bus is illegal in VA. Crazy right?
Post a Comment