Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Camping.

Our family LOVES camping. Seriously. Love it. We went camping up American Fork Canyon over the 4th of July with Mike's brother, Rob, and his family. So fun. We had to drive up a nasty bumpy dirt road for a while, but finally found a great spot. No toilets. Just us, and nature. And Jaida thought peeing outside was the coolest thing ever. I finally had to put a stop to the "I have to go to the bathroom" every 30 minutes.







Mya was filthy. The entire time. Her favorite thing to do was pile as much dirt as you could on her legs. Or pile it all on a rock and then swish it all over the place. And we just let her. Because she's only a kid once and at some point she'll think that's gross. But for now, enjoy the filthiness.



This is her face after she had to spend a little time in the chair for throwing dirt at everyone else. She can pull out the best sad faces ever. And she's genuinely sad. Which makes it very hard to discipline her. She gets away with a lot.



It's hard to see, but there's a deer in this picture. There were 2 or 3 of them that hung around our camp the entire time. I'm surprised they weren't scared off by all our noise.





















Mike's a champ at making breakfast when we're camping and I'm too cold to pull myself out of my sleeping bag.









Filthy. So filthy.




Until next time.

3 comments:

Di and Justin said...

umm can you say BEARS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Mya's pink/brown pants. Good times! :)

Day by Day Design said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I love that picture of Danielle and her I am not amused look. And I love that rob is not in one of these, sometimes I get him in a picture but usually he is flipping me off... haha so those ones dont get put on the blog! Can't wait for you to do our pictures!!!!