Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Treasures.
I was a little grumpy. And frustrated that my house was messy, and I never got time to myself, and I was constantly being interrupted. And Carter wouldn't stay asleep. And my days were unpredictable, yet so much the same. Over, and over, and over. And I was trying to pick things up while holding Carter and thinking of all the other things I needed to get done and how I could get him to sleep and the girls busy at the same time. And then I turned the corner to go up the stairs. And found this. And I smiled. And it completely changed my entire mood, and day for that matter. Because one day, there won't be dollhouse people carefully placed in shoes and lined up on the stairs. And I know without a doubt I will miss it. So for now, I will enjoy those dollhouse people and the adorable little girl who put them there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I absolutely adore this post.
Post a Comment