Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fun with sisters.

Mya thinks it's hilarious to put this headband on Carter so his hair sticks up. Hilarious. Belly-laugh, nearly pee her pants hilarious. So I let her do it. Because I LOVE that belly laugh. And Carter doesn't seem to mind. He kinda likes Mya's belly laugh too. And may those bright blue eyes forever stay that blue. And those eyelashes--got those from his daddy. Lucky.

3 comments:

Lanes said...

Funny, Abby and Emma did the same thing to Davis. Now Davis asks to wear the headband almost daily . . . like to the store and stuff. And I let him, because I can't resist that kid. I hope Carter's eyes stay blue forever too because they are beautiful - he is so cute!

Lanes said...

Funny, Abby and Emma did that same thing to Davis. Now he asks to wear the headband almost daily . . . like to the store and stuff. And I let him because I can't resist that kid. I hope Carter's eyes stay blue forever too because they are beautiful!

Mommy McD said...

hahahahahahahahaha!
I used to dress my little brother up in dresses and do his hair.
I remember a day when my mother developed a roll of film for me and the whole thing was a "fashion shoot" of Chad in sundresses, hair in a high-on-the-head ponytail, necklaces and bracelets. That is a face I'll never forget...
I never did another "fashion shoot" with real film in the camera...