I've been pooed on 4 times today. Four. That's four times too many. I've taken 2 showers. And I've bathed Carter 3 times. I slept about 2 hours combined last night. Carter has a "horrible ear infection" as the doctor called it. And the antibiotics have given him ridiculous diarrhea. Just adds to the "hardness" that is my baby Carter.
This is just a quick reminder to myself that in a year, when I start thinking newborns are cute.....Not on your life.
Pretty sure Carter has sealed his fate as the youngest child of this family. :) And he's a perfect way to end!
There's more to this story which I'll add later. Because it's time to go change yet another diaper, do some warm soapy water bumb soaks, lather on the Aquafor, and wait 20 minutes to do it all over again.
The luxurious life I lead.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh man... i can't wait!
:)
hang in there!
I know, the second my babies have to be on antibiotics I start the diaper medicine. Poor Carter. Poor Lindsay. I take back my thoughts on what's worse constipation vs. blowouts. I think you win today.
Post a Comment